Home

how to write suan(calculate) in chinese

pinyinsuàn
radicalsStroke count14
eanglish meaningcalculate; reckon; compute; figure; at long last; in the end; finally

  Stroke order of the Chinese character "算" (suan)

Handwriting

Try writing this character 算 online

Basic explanations

v. (计算数目) calculate; reckon; compute; figure:

1.  能写会
(be) good at writing and reckoning;

2.  旅行的费用
calculate the cost of a journey;

3.  请你我该付多少钱?
Please reckon up how much I must pay.

4.  出这些开支也许要花几个小时的时间。
It may take several hours to figure up these expenses.

v. (计算进去) include; count:

1.  不要把我在内。
Count me out.

2.  你把卸货所需的时间进去了吗?
Did you reckon in the time needed for unloading the cargo?

3.  你最好别把我进去, 因为我能否出席还不一定。
You'd better reckon without me, as I am not sure whether I shall be able to be present.

4.  上你, 一共有10个人。
There were ten people, including you.

5.  我也一个。
Count me in.

v. (谋划;计划) plan; calculate:

1.  
plot against sb.;

2.  
miscalculate; make an unwise decision

v. (推测) think; suppose:

1.  他今天该动身了。
I suppose he'll have started today.

2.  他今天会来。
I think he will come today.

v. (认做; 当做) consider; regard as; count as:

1.  你对了, 也不该那么说呀!
Even if you are right, that's not the way to put it.

2.  她可以一个舞蹈家。
She can be counted as a dancer.

3.  运气, 赶上了最后一班汽车。
I was lucky enough to catch the last bus.

v. (算数; 承认有效力) carry weight; count:

1.  你怎么刚说了又不了?
You just made a promise and now you've gone back on it!

2.  世界上的事不应 该由一两个国家说了
One or two powers should not have the final say on world affairs.

3.  这点困难不了什么。
A little difficulty like this is nothing to us.

4.  这么大的事怎么能一个人说了?
How can only one person have the final say on such an important matter?

v. (后面跟“了”: 作罢;不再计较) let it be; let it pass:

1.  了,别说了。
That's enough! Let it go at that.; Forget it.

2.  他不愿意去就了, 咱们反正去。
If he doesn't want to go, he doesn't need to. We'll go anyway.

adv. (总算) at long last; in the end; finally:

1.  他学习音乐的愿望这回实现了。
His wish to study music has come true at last.

2.  问题解决了。
The problem is finally solved.

3.  现在把情况弄清楚了。
At long last we have got things clear.; We've finally sized up the situation.

Words with the chinese character suan(算)

      不得       不上             下来           成本计     命先生